Thursday 25 November 2010

The test issue is now available.....310 testwinner!

The test I have previously referred to in previous posts is now available in the latest issue of Seilas magazine (issue 9). I'll post more info on this later, but by the looks of it the 310 came out very well!

Quoting freely from the magazine:

"After two days' intense sailing with Elan 310, First 30, Sun Fast 3200 and Dehler 32 the Elan 310 was the winner. It was the combination of sailing joy, speed and the cruising functionality that gave Elan the win"

So for those of you that can get your hands on the latest issue (9) of Seilas, run, Forrest, run!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Emanuele, I'm Italian and I think that your blog is very good (forgive my english that is not so good...) I read every days the news about Elan 310 because I think i will buy one....
I have some question about, where I can post it?

Congratulation for the blog!!!!!

silverminken said...

Hello Emanuele. Thank you for your kind words!

If you have any questions about the Elan 310 you can either post them here on the blog for everyone to see or you can email me at roka_aardal at mac.com.